Adidas D.O.N Issue 5 - IE8328
From the moment he first stepped onto the hardwood, Donovan Mitchell has been a gamechanger, and that's continued even as his game has grown and evolved. These D.O.N. Issue 5 signature shoes from adidas Basketball continue to build on Spida's on-court persona as well as his off-court social activism. Riding an ultra-lightweight Lightstrike midsole and a unique rubber outsole with an elevated traction pattern, these basketball trainers help you dominate the game just like one of the sport's very best.
Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content.
- TPU heel clip: TPU heel clip for Achilles and movement support
- TPU heel clip: Iconic design element with logo
- TPU heel clip: For added comfort, ease and an updated style
- TPU heel clip: for easy entry and exit of shoe
- Mesh area on the upper foot: for an increase breathability
- LIGHTSTRIKE: A LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGHLY RESPONSIVE MIDSOLE MATERIAL THAT DELIVERS GREAT CUSHIONING AND COMFORT.
- LIGHTSTRIKE: spike plate for added stiffness during track events
- TPU heel clip: comfortable lockdown fit TPU Heel Clip for stability
- LIGHTSTRIKE: slightly stiffer Lightstrike compound than you see in running for training stability while being comfortable.
- 3 stripes: with tonal color
- Zonal Herringbone outsole: for elevated grip and traction
- ANTI-ABRASIVE TOE CAP: to ensure a long life to the shoe by protecting the part of the upper most exposed to contact with the flooring
- TPU heel clip: The TPU heel clip provides ultimate stability
- 3 stripes: N/A
- Propulsion plate: for lateral support and rocket take off
- 3 stripes: with contrust color
- 3 stripes: printed on lower leg
- Internal Bootie Construction: Internal Bootie gives a locked in fit and feel.
- 3 stripes: on the side
- 3 stripes: on arm
- 3 stripes: on hem
- LIGHTSTRIKE: LIGHTSTRIKE is SUPER-LIGHT cushioning designed for explosive movement and next-level comfort