Perth Wildcats 23/24 Home Replica Jersey - Ben Henshall (Red)
Champion returns as the on-court apparel partner with the Perth Wildcats 23/24 Home Jersey - Keanu Pinder. Featuring a new jersey construction with standalone side panelling, premium 190GSM fabric weight and a new Champion branded jock tag to represent in style.
This year the club showcase an Indigenous element on the back of the jerseys designed by Wadjuk Nyoongar artist Kevin Bynder.
This design shows WA, from the Kimberley, Pilbara, South West, Goldfields, Mid West and desert regions to the surrounding water ways with the clubs 10 championships included.
Other exciting new features include the jersey side panels that feature a tribute to the teams past colours of yellow, black and various shades of red.
- 190GSM fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Side panel with split at front
- More traditional basketball inspired neckline
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.