Puma Clyde Hardwood Team JR - 19445502
PUMA Hoops' foundation is Clyde. 1970s' Walt "Clyde" Frazier himself was the first player to truly embody the idea of on-court and off-court swagger. The OG Clyde was the first footwear product that followed this mindset – performance on court, style off court – all in the same shoe.
The Clyde Hardwood continues its run on the court with the addition of five varsity team colourways.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Performance basketball trainer
- Leather and textile upper
- EVA midsole
- Specialised traction outsole for multidirectional movement
- Lace closure
- PUMA Youth style: recommended for older kids between 8 and 16 years