Mitchell & Ness
M&N Vintage Champions Crew Los Angeles Lakers (vintage black)
Classic and cool, this vintage Lakers crew has unique team graphics and a feel that gets even softer with wear - it is sure to be a wardrobe favourite.
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Vintage fit: This style is a relaxed fit crew
- Overdyed for vintage feel
- Mitchell & Ness embroidery on cuff
- Mitchell & Ness screenprinted logo
- Cold wash/line dry. Due to the process involved with acid-washing these crews, sizing can vary from garment to garment. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.